Sim Brothel v2 Development Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Java Sim Brothel

+2
Teiko
Azrael
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Java Sim Brothel - Page 2 Empty Re: Java Sim Brothel

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:38 pm

plopsama wrote:It's nice to hear from you. What's new in this version again? Have you made any progress?
Dammit I rely on FP far too much and didn't make notes myself. Changes were bugfixes, ImageTags and the streets, I think. Progress is slow currently. In addition to university stuff and work I waste a lot of time with other hobbies (Curse you steam sale, making me start FF7 all over again).

plopsama wrote:
Also, there's a suggestion I wanted to post on FP: Right now, groups are still counted as one single customer in the summary screen. Do you think you could change that?
Well I do have to change the sourcecode a bit so that groups tire your girls out more and pay more, too. But I wouldn't split them up in the summary screen. Knowing the amount of people in the group seems to be less important to me than knowing how many rounds of customers the character could service.

plopsama wrote:
EDIT: I see streets are working now, that's very nice. You can whore your trainers there though, is that intentional?
No, not intentional. Thanks for pointing that out. Still quite a bit to do there, too, since there is supposed to be a chance that customers attempt to rape your girls.

Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by plopsama Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Azrael wrote:Dammit I rely on FP far too much and didn't make notes myself.
What about a devblog?

Azrael wrote:Well I do have to change the sourcecode a bit so that groups tire your girls out more and pay more, too. But I wouldn't split them up in the summary screen. Knowing the amount of people in the group seems to be less important to me than knowing how many rounds of customers the character could service.
I see, how many rounds she can go is more important. On that subject, how about tying it up to the girl current energy? I'f she's already exhausted, she'll be able to take on less customers and smaller groups. Something like that...

Azrael wrote:No, not intentional. Thanks for pointing that out. Still quite a bit to do there, too, since there is supposed to be a chance that customers attempt to rape your girls.
Rape is meh, but as long as lords rape less often than bums...

Do you plan on fleshing out he fame system?

Streets is a little vague too, maybe different locations with different demographics. An unknown wench won't find any customers in the richest part of the town for example.

plopsama

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:08 pm

plopsama wrote:What about a devblog?
I should start one Wink 

plopsama wrote:I see, how many rounds she can go is more important. On that subject, how about tying it up to the girl current energy? I'f she's already exhausted, she'll be able to take on less customers and smaller groups. Something like that...
Right now girls service their maximum amount of customers until they either have serviced the maximum amount, there are no customers or the girl's energy reaches zero and they get sick. I guess I should make that a bit more user friendly and allow girls to stop accepting new customers after their first one when their energy is too low.

plopsama wrote:Rape is meh, but as long as lords rape less often than bums...

Streets is a little vague too, maybe different locations with different demographics. An unknown wench won't find any customers in the richest part of the town for example.
The streets are not supposed to be a valid replacement for your normal brothel activities. More like free space to set girls to work early on. The quality of customers will always be poor. Lords will never employ a girl from the street and hookers won't be allowed to offer their services in the more wealthy parts of the city.

plopsama wrote:Do you plan on fleshing out he fame system?
Yes, like so many other things ^^

Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by plopsama Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Azrael wrote:Right now girls service their maximum amount of customers until they either have serviced the maximum amount, there are no customers or the girl's energy reaches zero and they get sick. I guess I should make that a bit more user friendly and allow girls to stop accepting new customers after their first one when their energy is too low.
Wouldn't that make the game too easy? The player wouldn't have to worry about his girls getting sick anymore and could just click his way to wealth and fame.
Linking efficiency and energy would be a good idea, as a worn out girl would be a terrible dancer or bartender, for example.

Azrael wrote:
The streets are not supposed to be a valid replacement for your normal brothel activities. More like free space to set girls to work early on.
And there goes my dream of having an army of sluts roaming the streets, milking every male they found from ther money and semen... you monster!

EDIT: seems like FP will be down for a while.
EDIT2: street customers do not respect gender restrictions.

plopsama

Back to top Go down

Post by plopsama Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Double post, but yeah...
Could you add an option to start the game with a random trainer and slave? Just for fun...

plopsama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2